What data we collect and why we collect it
Our website address is: https://susanharwood.com.au
Important information about your privacy appears below.
- PHPSESSID This cookie is used to reference to unique session ID set by our website code (PHP) for a current browsing session. It is used to maintain information about each visit to the website and enable core site functionality. This cookie does not contain any personal information and only lasts for the duration of your visit (it is a session cookie).
- viewed_cookie_policy This cookie is set by WordPress plugin “GDPR Cookie Consent”. It is used to remember your interaction with the cookie consent bar in the footer of the website. This cookie is persistent and expires in 1 Year.
- wfwaf-authcookie- This cookie is set by the WordPress security plugin “Wordfence”. It is used to authenticate user’s login request. This cookie is persistent and expires in 1 day.
- wordpress_test_cookie WordPress sets this cookie when a user navigates to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether user’s web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. This is a session cookie.
- wp-settings-, wp-settings-time- These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customise the user’s view of the admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. These cookies have no impact on user experience and do not store any personal information. They contain some information about the user’s general geographic location. These cookies are persistent and expire in 1 year.
- _wpfuuid This cookie is set by the Wordpress plugin "WPforms". It is used to provide a particular subset of users the ability to connect separate entries by the same user. This cookie does not contain or represent any personal information or entry details whatsoever. This cookie is persistent and expires in 11 Years.
If you want to find out more information about cookies, go to https://aboutcookies.org/.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you contact us using the contact form we store the data shown in the comment box, your name, your email address and also your IP address in order to help spam detection. The name and email address will also be used to reply to your message. We will store your contact form submission as long as deemed necessary. We will not use your information for marketing purposes.
If you subscribe to our content we will add your name and email address to our subscriber list. We will not use your email address for marketing purposes. You are able to unsubscribe from https://susanharwood.com.au and erase your personal data at any time.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across different websites. The goal is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the visitor and therefore provide more value to publishers and third party advertisers.
We do not use marketing cookies.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you take the opportunity to share our content with friends or colleagues through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, you may have cookies from these websites stored on your computer. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. You can find more information on social network policies on privacy and cookies by clicking the links above.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit https://aboutcookies.org/.
Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google.
The data sent to Google Analytics has been anonymised. In addition a Data Processing Amendment has been agreed with Google, and the Google Analytics cookies are not used for any other Google services, such as advertising.
We will not sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Contact form entries are stored for 12 months.
Analytics records are stored for 38 months after the most recent activity from the user.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please click on the link at the top of this page to make such a request.
This website uses an SSL certificate which enables an encrypted connection. SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their users and customers.
The website is protected by security tools to defend it against hacking or unauthorized entry
In the event of a breach we will notify affected users within 72 hours after having become aware of the breach.
We do not receive data from third parties other than the analytics information discussed in the Analytics tab above.
We have no automated decision making or profiling.
We have no industry regulatory disclosure requirements.
Page last edited on 16/08/2018